With a 30x optical zoom and remote control capabilities, the black Sony SRG300SE 1080p Desktop & Ceiling Mount Remote PTZ Camera, is suitable for medium to large venues such as lecture halls, auditoriums, houses of worship, and stadiums. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens. The SRG300SE captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor providing low light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony's Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR, while XDNR provides digital noise reduction in both moving and still images.
The SRG300SE is suitable for use on a desk, mounted to a tripod, or you can mount it to a ceiling using the included brackets. The camera also features an Image Flip option, which simplifies setting up the camera when it is mounted upside down. It features remote control operation of pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain.
Remote operation is a major component of the SRG300SE's design, and the camera supports VISCA control protocols, as well as RS-232 and RS-422. You can program the camera with up to 16 preset positions, which is useful for repetitive events and productions. The small size and remote operation capabilities of the SRG300SE allow for placement where a manually operated camera and operator can not go.
View-DR is Sony's Wide-D technology, specific to their security cameras to produce images with an extremely wide dynamic range. With View-DR, the camera uses an electronic shutter to capture multiple images, to reproduce each frame. One image is taken using a 'standard' exposure time and either one or three images are taken using very short exposure times depending on the camera type. As a result, View-DR nearly doubles the sensitivity compared to conventional Wide-D technologies.
XDNR Noise Reduction
XDNR utilizes 2D and 3D noise reduction methods adaptively to scenes. Under low-light conditions, XDNR provides clear images for both moving objects and still portions of the image.
- The SRG-300SE provides simultaneous 3G-SDI and IP H.264 streaming. This allows you to feed an SDI infrastructure a 3G-SDI signal, while streaming web ready video stream without using an external encoder to convert your video signal to a web friendly format.
- Web-viewing function allows remote camera control for up to 20 clients. Up to 10 clients can receive video and audio combined streaming.
- VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
- RS-232 and RS-422 control of the camera
- The camera supports programming of up to 16 preset positions using optional controllers such as the Sony RMIP10